For 13 years, we have been building & designing extranets, intranets, websites, and applications for our clients. We make SharePoint better by offering creative and disruptive approaches, innovative solutions, and a team of Microsoft Heroes. Our team is spread out all over the world, which allows us to deliver on-demand solutions that will meet the needs of our customers.
Who we're looking for
To provide the best services, we are looking for a SharePoint Technical Consultant who would join our team. As with most of our projects, SharePoint is what it's all about, so we're looking for a SharePoint Hero who enjoys working in a Microsoft environment and is willing to learn new things quickly.
What would you do
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, and designers
- Design SharePoint solutions based on client requirements
- Create and maintain team technical documentation and knowledge base content
- Prepare and update instructions/tutorials on how to use SharePoint
We will get along if
- You have experience managing a SharePoint environment or an excellent knowledge of SharePoint architecture
- Office 365 is not a black swan for you, and you know what OneDrive, Teams & Power Platform stands for
- You have excellent communication skills and you are a team player
- Technical outlook and creative thinking
What we offer
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Space for your own innovations and ideas
- Paid participation in development and certification programs
Are you interested?
Send us your CV and we will meet in Zoom!